firethesound: (Default)
[personal profile] firethesound
No wordcount to report this week but trying to get back in the swing of things. I knew this first half of the month was going to be chaos, but it was mostly the good kind. My family came to visit (my mom and day for one week, and my brother for two!) and I don't get to see them nearly enough so it was wonderful, but at the same time it's also really nice to finally have my house back. Unfortunately the next few days have a lot going on, but starting next week I might finally have some reliable writing time again? Maybe??

September's basically a bust for writing at this point (and how is it already the 23rd??) but I did put together a writing queue for what to work on next and I feel pretty good about my plan. Food truck au is #4 on the list though, and I still feel a little desperate to reread it and get back to writing it. I'm continuing to put it off in the hope that a good stretch of time away will build up the motivation to work on it and I can get lots of words down all at once when I finally get back to it. Cross your fingers for me.

Writing queue:
1. The Water's Always Greener (done, betaed, just needs revised)
2. Redamancy part iv. in the pub (needs about 30 solid minutes of writing to finish)
3. horrorguard (I really really want to get this one done by Halloween!)
4. food truck au (6-7 chapters still unfinished, and maybe 40k-ish to be done? Optimistic about getting this one posted beginning in January)

Profile

firethesound: (Default)
cunning as a weevil

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  123 45
6789101112
13141516171819
202122 23242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios